Labels

Portrait (310) Travel (202) Food or Coffee (115) Trip (93) Landscape (92) Thailand (56) Selangor (51) Kuala Lumpur (44) Vietnam (42) Wedding (41) Video (37) Japan (35) Pulau Pinang (32) Gone Big (29) Over Night (29) Event (26) Hong Kong (24) Pahang (24) Korea (23) Perak (13) Dairy (11) Melaka (11) Cambodia (10) China (6) Flora (5) Macau (5) Negeri Sembilan (4) Fauna (3) For Sale (2) Kedah (2) Kuantan (2) Indonesia (1) Johor (1) Pulau Langkawi (1) Taiwan (1)

Monday, November 12, 2012

Vietnam . The Trunquil Sunset of MuiNe . MuiNe 宁静的黄昏 . "Chapter 12"

People are getting less here, Just left me, my wife and couple of fishermen who are preparing to seal out for catch. Although the sky is getting darker and people are leaving, yet the scenery here still strong and vibrant. I felt just too lucky to witness it through my eyes and lens, everything just too perfect and amaze, I would say. Still remember when I checking the weather forecast couple a days ago, it was totally not convincing... but now here I'm standing here with a stunning view.





The combination of the great scenery and the working life are just perfectly done my Exploring of Landscape photos. Never thought of I can capture such a great shoot when my first attempt to here. I was keep exploring for new angle and at the same time I also breathing with the amazing environment here.
The vibrant color of the sky is just breath taking... every slow and gentle wave smashing to the coast is just like a natural instrument performing its art of music.