Labels

Portrait (310) Travel (202) Food or Coffee (115) Trip (93) Landscape (92) Thailand (56) Selangor (51) Kuala Lumpur (44) Vietnam (42) Wedding (41) Video (37) Japan (35) Pulau Pinang (32) Gone Big (29) Over Night (29) Event (26) Hong Kong (24) Pahang (24) Korea (23) Perak (13) Dairy (11) Melaka (11) Cambodia (10) China (6) Flora (5) Macau (5) Negeri Sembilan (4) Fauna (3) For Sale (2) Kedah (2) Kuantan (2) Indonesia (1) Johor (1) Pulau Langkawi (1) Taiwan (1)

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hong Kong . Buildings . 港人港樓

Continuing with the previous of my Hong Kong Series, this is the last but not least of my visiting to Hong Kong series of photos. To me, Hong Kong “Special Administrative Region"  that I like and I hate as well... perhaps to majority of people who visited here as well... I will not mention about the details here.
After I been walking around in Hong Kong... here is a series of photos that I captured, may be the next time I'm here, everything will not be the same. Most of the old building were claimed back by the owner or the government to build more skyscrapers. It is really hard to see a clear sky while you walking on the street of Hong Kong town center...
Somehow if you are standing at the old area you might found simply a very advance and high rise building just pop up in front of you... This made the contrast of the whole landscape...
To many people who like to watch Hong Kong Drama or visited here before, definitely feel familiar with the place...