Labels

Portrait (303) Travel (210) Food or Coffee (116) Trip (93) Landscape (92) Thailand (56) Selangor (51) Vietnam (45) Kuala Lumpur (44) Wedding (41) Japan (40) Video (37) Pulau Pinang (32) Gone Big (29) Over Night (29) Event (26) Hong Kong (24) Pahang (24) Korea (23) Perak (13) Dairy (11) Melaka (11) Cambodia (10) China (6) Flora (5) Macau (5) Negeri Sembilan (4) Fauna (3) For Sale (2) Kedah (2) Kuantan (2) Indonesia (1) Johor (1) Pulau Langkawi (1) Taiwan (1)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Began of my Tokyo & Hokkaido Trip

The date of 29 September of 2011 is our departure date to one of our Favorited destiny...The Tokyo and Hokkaido of Japan... 3 years before I was at Tokyo for the reason of visiting my current wife... and today me and my wife are revisiting this place again and we expand further more to the most renowned place of Japan, Hokkaido. This time we were travel with another 2 friends and also meeting a friend in Tokyo who willing to travel with us to Hokkaido...


 Haneda Airport of Tokyo is the 1st destination after we depart from KLIA Airport of Malaysia... and it was early in the morning estimated time is around 10:43am Japan local time... During our waiting of transit to the flight of Hokkaido... we walk around in the airport hunting for our breakfast... after some survey of restaurant in the Haneda Airport... we decided to go for a most economic way which is to grab some food at the convenient " The Lawson". Due to the Yen are extremely high at this moment...so we thought is will be more cheaper that we just take some instant breakfast... 


Here are the 2 friends that who travelling with us... and here is the sight seeing place at the top floor of the Haneda Airport... From here, you can actually see all the Aeroplane taking of and landing... While they are busy with their Breakfast... Let me show you what U bought from the Store...


Huala... here it is! These are the Sushi that I bought from Lawson... of course it is definitely cheaper compare to the one we walk in to a restaurant ... Then, you might ask... it this thing fresh enough to put into the mouth?! The my answer will definitely YES! it is fresh till you can still taste the Ocean Water!


Finally! I waited so long to taste again my Favorited Caffe Latte... as I heard by someone ... This is the most tastiest Coffee on Earth after Starbucks...For me, I dare not say I had taste many kind of Coffee in my life... but I would really agreed with the person who said it is the tastiest after Starbucks.... and it is Cheap!! only cost you 143 Yen...


Almost forgot to show you the view outside the windows where we sitting... it brought too much of joy to us during our breakfast time... I also seeing so many tourist or even local people are here taking picture of this magnificent scenes...
   The planes are queuing up to take off...


 Pokemon is one of the Japan iconic Cartoon character which known by many people across the world and it is so attracting that the Flight Company paint it on their Flight... Your destiny will become more and more interesting with this funny Cartoon accompany you all along your flight... Unfortunately we are not travelling with this Pokemon Plane!!!!



To be Continue with