Labels

Portrait (303) Travel (206) Food or Coffee (115) Trip (93) Landscape (92) Thailand (56) Selangor (51) Kuala Lumpur (44) Vietnam (42) Wedding (41) Japan (39) Video (37) Pulau Pinang (32) Gone Big (29) Over Night (29) Event (26) Hong Kong (24) Pahang (24) Korea (23) Perak (13) Dairy (11) Melaka (11) Cambodia (10) China (6) Flora (5) Macau (5) Negeri Sembilan (4) Fauna (3) For Sale (2) Kedah (2) Kuantan (2) Indonesia (1) Johor (1) Pulau Langkawi (1) Taiwan (1)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Furano Keidas Cottage "富良野コテージケイダス"

We were here after our dinner at Nanmara Japanese Restaurant... The impression during the night and the day is totally different as we can't really what is surrounding and what is the area like when we were here last night. It was too dark for us to discover this place, what we know is just that a small road lead us to this place and we can see nothing when we reached... we were served by a Japanese guy, after we settle down we straight went to the restaurant... and grab our dinner... 


During the night...

The room is equipped with 2 single bed, and this is consider quite huge compare to other stay at Tokyo. You still can smell the wood when you are in it even it is built quite sometimes... It give you a very warm feeling when you are here as the wooden color as well as the warm color from the lights...

After the deep sleep over the night, finally I felt the Sun shinning in from the window... 

This is when I look out the window I found this magnificent view... with no thinking twice I grab my camera and snapped it down... I really enjoy the sunshine showering on to my face...

Here also a great place for photo shooting as well... as you can find quite number of corner in the room you can have great light shining from outside to capture your subject... and my wife love it so much ....

Of course I will never miss my chance to some great photos at this place and here is one of it I want to share it out...

While we are still waiting for our Breakfast, me and my wife just went out to have a quite peep at the surrounding area... 

Don't you think this look quite western style compare to other places in Japan?! A very peaceful place for you to stay and enjoy your free time here... as you will definitely never be disturb from outsider...


Finally our breakfast has arrived on our table and it seem to be very delicious too... The coffee that serve from the owner definitely will made my day as well... 

For my wife, she will highly recommended you the milk from Furano here... As this is also one of the very famous product that to be proud of by resident in Furano...

I walk in to our friends, room after we have done out breakfast and this is what I found once I walked into the room...!!

Let's go! It's time for us to depart to another place attracting place!



To be continue with