Labels

Portrait (303) Travel (206) Food or Coffee (115) Trip (93) Landscape (92) Thailand (56) Selangor (51) Kuala Lumpur (44) Vietnam (42) Wedding (41) Japan (39) Video (37) Pulau Pinang (32) Gone Big (29) Over Night (29) Event (26) Hong Kong (24) Pahang (24) Korea (23) Perak (13) Dairy (11) Melaka (11) Cambodia (10) China (6) Flora (5) Macau (5) Negeri Sembilan (4) Fauna (3) For Sale (2) Kedah (2) Kuantan (2) Indonesia (1) Johor (1) Pulau Langkawi (1) Taiwan (1)

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Morning walk at otaru grand park hotel near sapporo

The Otaru Grand Park Hotel Main Lobby...After this, I will bring to walk around from Night and Day surrounding the Hotel...!


During the night time when I was at the outside of the Hotel cafeteria ...

Accross the Road...It was too cold for me to stay longer outside the building and the wind is scratching my face every second... I decided to go back into the Hotel...

1st step out from the Otaru Grand Park Hotel, I saw this repair train park at the railway just right behind the hotel...

The path leading me to the front side of the building...

This was taken when I was on the footbridge... This is a small park just right accross the main road... He is at the middle of fishing... 



You will find this kind of fairy wheel is every where in Japan... and every on it are huge... and this is one of it just located beside the Grand Park Hotel.

Now is only 7am in the morning and the sky is a little bit dark... Not sure it will rain or not... but I did not worry too much... I just walking with my relaxing mood... The tall building is the Grand Park Hotel... and I am staying at 13th floor facing this side... 



That is the fishing Port, fishing ship will dock at there after they loaded with their catch...

Not too sure what is this 2 small hatter doing here... but it is just nice for me to compose this photo.... 



Feel the Calm and Peace....

Slowly, I walked to this ship yard...








The Lamp post are given you some antique feel... Here is the Otaru Marina Bay...

This how it looks like when you look at the Otaru Grand Park Hotel from the Bay....

This is captured from the main entrance of the Marina Bay Building...

 Look what I found when I look into the water...! Star Fish!

This is another Blue Star Fish with close up!

The Mighty Sunshine through the Dark Cloud...

The Panorama view of the Otaru Marina Bay...

By 8:15, the sun started to brighten up the earth...!

This is the way I walk back to the Hotel...

Later on when I get back into my Room...

The Panorama View from my Room at 13th floor of Grand Park Hotel...

Another Panorama View through out the window...