Labels

Portrait (303) Travel (206) Food or Coffee (115) Trip (93) Landscape (92) Thailand (56) Selangor (51) Kuala Lumpur (44) Vietnam (42) Wedding (41) Japan (39) Video (37) Pulau Pinang (32) Gone Big (29) Over Night (29) Event (26) Hong Kong (24) Pahang (24) Korea (23) Perak (13) Dairy (11) Melaka (11) Cambodia (10) China (6) Flora (5) Macau (5) Negeri Sembilan (4) Fauna (3) For Sale (2) Kedah (2) Kuantan (2) Indonesia (1) Johor (1) Pulau Langkawi (1) Taiwan (1)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My ride to Narita Airport Japan "東京成田機場快鐵"

Early in the morning about 5am we woke up and walk out to the train station from our friend's house... After farewell with her, we reach here at the Train station about 6am... and our direction is to Narita Airport... We bought the ticket of Bullet train which is just launch recently from Town to Airport... this will save us a lot of time...


Still remember last time when I came here... it took me 1 and a half hour to reach Airport... with this bullet... not more than a hour I can reach already....

Wondering why there no one at the other side of the train platform... because it is still early?

After waiting for about 20 minutes, here it is the bullet train which will carry us to the air port... It definitely look gorgeous...


After we get out from the train... and here it is, the train will carrying out it daily routing job as usual to serve other passenger... Now is time for me to Say goodbye to Japan... and I wish I will able to return in near future... I need to proceeding to my check-in and boarding soon to return to my country of Malaysia...

This trip given me a new impression of Japan... A country that can really amazed me with it culture, architecture and their Spirit... 



The End of my Japan Trip...I will bring you to another Chapter of my Blog...Stay Tune..