Labels

Portrait (303) Travel (207) Food or Coffee (115) Trip (93) Landscape (92) Thailand (56) Selangor (51) Kuala Lumpur (44) Vietnam (42) Wedding (41) Japan (40) Video (37) Pulau Pinang (32) Gone Big (29) Over Night (29) Event (26) Hong Kong (24) Pahang (24) Korea (23) Perak (13) Dairy (11) Melaka (11) Cambodia (10) China (6) Flora (5) Macau (5) Negeri Sembilan (4) Fauna (3) For Sale (2) Kedah (2) Kuantan (2) Indonesia (1) Johor (1) Pulau Langkawi (1) Taiwan (1)

Friday, December 30, 2011

A Hidden "Haven Cafe" at Jalan Ampang Hilir, Kuala Lumpur "天堂咖啡廳"

During the Year of 2011, was thinking how I going to celebrate my Christmas with my lovely one... To me, this day is nothing special but to able to be my lovely one, it is glad and we decided to search for a Cafe called by the name of "Haven Cafe" "天堂咖啡廳".


The cafe formerly was a Bungalow... However it already transformed into a Cafe... and also they are only serving organic food, in the cafe there also a small corner which dispelling and selling all the organic items. You can do some shopping while you waiting for your food and drinks to be serve. It has a huge compound where by you can build your basketball court over here. 

 After the waitress took our order, we was serve with a 2 glasses and an ancient type of bottle contenting of plain water... this was happened when I visited the "Coffee in Love" not long ago...  at this moment the cafe was empty, I think we are are quite early before dinner... so while waiting for the drinks and food... I walk around at the cafe area and my lovely one decided to do her reading... 

The sign hanging on the wall, saying what are they selling ...

The wooden Chair is not comfortable enough for you? You want to feel it like you are at home? There is a corner at the cafe where were definitely serve the right for you. The sofa looks cool and comfortable, specially you want to spend you pleasure time here with a cup of coffee and do some reading...

quite a huge place over here... as for a cafe like this ... I think it is too big to be handle...I bet the bungalow is belong to the owner or is totally rent free... else it will tons of hazel to handle all the maintenance cost...

Yes, you are right! It is the Rambutan Tree, never be surprised that I can see a Rambutan Tree over here... during the older days people like to plant some fruit trees surrounding the house compound. We are just in time so see the Rambutan growing all over the tree...

The cafe equipped with indoor and outdoor dining area, so you can either with air conditioning or with fans...      

The is very concentrating in reading.

 Well, my coffee latte is here on my table after I came back from walking around... and I have a taste at it... To me... I will just give the Latte 5 out of 10. I wonder why they using such a glass to serve the Latte, they have not serve me extra sugar as an option. As my wife, she order Ice Coffee... it was nothing special as well...

althought the taste was not so good.... At least the pattern look pretty OK to me.

Organic Hainan Chicken Rice, it just very ordinary but they serve you with 3 type of source which quite impress and when I 1st put a spoon full of rice with a slice of chicken into my mouth... The taste was not bad at all when it serve with some ginger source together. 

Great! This is the Lamb Rack which I order... it looks delicious and Yummy... I think it is organic as well... But they don't me with other sources but only the mint source... and the Potato will not peeled. Never mind I think I'm cool with only eating the Lamb Rack and I can peel off the potato skin myself... but after a while I eating, I found out that the Lamb was not well cook... I was still RAW at certain part... I finally gave up of it....

The food here is so so as not quite just ordinary... but the environment here is Great... 

Their Official Website