Labels

Portrait (303) Travel (207) Food or Coffee (115) Trip (93) Landscape (92) Thailand (56) Selangor (51) Kuala Lumpur (44) Vietnam (42) Wedding (41) Japan (40) Video (37) Pulau Pinang (32) Gone Big (29) Over Night (29) Event (26) Hong Kong (24) Pahang (24) Korea (23) Perak (13) Dairy (11) Melaka (11) Cambodia (10) China (6) Flora (5) Macau (5) Negeri Sembilan (4) Fauna (3) For Sale (2) Kedah (2) Kuantan (2) Indonesia (1) Johor (1) Pulau Langkawi (1) Taiwan (1)

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

All About Coffee (coffee, bakery'n More)

I still can taste the smoothness of the Cafe Latte when I was 1st here during 2 years back... 
I can still remember, during that time it was still drizzling in the morning, I wasn't in a great mood to walk with the gang and I decided to drop by here to have my coffee... as was told every where in PAI you can get a cup of Great Coffee...

 Today, I'm here again but not sitting at the same place, this time I wasn't alone and I'm with my wife... As usual I order a cup of Cafe Latte and a piece of Brownie which exactly same as 2 years back...

 The taste a just same as the older day... superb... 

As the owner here do not allow people to take photos in his shop, so you are hardly able to see the photos online,  I'm the one who broke the rules who snap some photos here and there during the moment when the owner are busy with others. 

Over here you may find many of the art work are purely design and create by the owner himself... you also can find some small little notebook and also quite unique key chain are selling here at a very reasonable price...


The wall are never empty, each corner are displaying with the art work from the Owner...

You can take your pleasure time to appreciate the painting while you having your cup of Coffee... You are more than welcome to spend you leisure time here either alone or with your friends... but not on photo taking...


The wooden chair are serve here, at some corner you may required to sit on the floor... cool ha... a  total wood structure, it will not be hot even it is under the hot as the wood able to absorb the heat...

This is one of the highly recommended cafe which I personally would like to come and see for yourself...



The All About Coffee are located at Chaisongkram Road of PAI which is same roll as The Bus station and the AYA services...