Labels

Portrait (303) Travel (210) Food or Coffee (116) Trip (93) Landscape (92) Thailand (56) Selangor (51) Vietnam (45) Kuala Lumpur (44) Wedding (41) Japan (40) Video (37) Pulau Pinang (32) Gone Big (29) Over Night (29) Event (26) Hong Kong (24) Pahang (24) Korea (23) Perak (13) Dairy (11) Melaka (11) Cambodia (10) China (6) Flora (5) Macau (5) Negeri Sembilan (4) Fauna (3) For Sale (2) Kedah (2) Kuantan (2) Indonesia (1) Johor (1) Pulau Langkawi (1) Taiwan (1)

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thai Style Mango Rice Still one of the Best Food for Me

I always wondering how can the mango can serve with the sticky rice... but after the 1st time I had it, I kept chasing after it whenever I'm in Thailand... Every where I can spot this Mango serve with Sticky Rice, I will definitely get myself a box. 



Today and here is a store here selling and it truly looks great to me... and I never think twice, go in and pack for 2. 

As I know you can't really take much of this as it too thick for us to digest... but in Myanmar this kind of rice are serve as daily food because it can last longer comparing to normal rice after you have eaten it.


Look at the colour of the rice and how fresh are the Mango is ... One bite definitely you will ask for another, another and another...


This store Located at the Main Street... not far walking from the Coffee Morning.