Labels

Portrait (303) Travel (206) Food or Coffee (115) Trip (93) Landscape (92) Thailand (56) Selangor (51) Kuala Lumpur (44) Vietnam (42) Wedding (41) Japan (39) Video (37) Pulau Pinang (32) Gone Big (29) Over Night (29) Event (26) Hong Kong (24) Pahang (24) Korea (23) Perak (13) Dairy (11) Melaka (11) Cambodia (10) China (6) Flora (5) Macau (5) Negeri Sembilan (4) Fauna (3) For Sale (2) Kedah (2) Kuantan (2) Indonesia (1) Johor (1) Pulau Langkawi (1) Taiwan (1)

Friday, March 30, 2012

You can Have Your Signature Every Where You Want in Cross Road

The 1st day we walking on the Street we already found this building very interesting, this is another kind of restaurant here in Mae Hong Son... The Cross Road Restaurant consist of 3 stories, the whole building is built by wood and is located at the T junction of Main Road in Mae Hong Son. 


In the building you can found many many antique are place for display... customers and visitors can slowly enjoy what is in here... I really can't believe my eyes... I can find the film projector here in display and I believe it is more than 30 years old... 

The ground floor are basically to serve the customer who wanted to have a drink or dinning here, when you walk up to the second floor, you can a pool table, relaxing place and many pillows here lying on the floor... If you come with bunch of friends you can really enjoy out of it... 

Another very unique cultural of this Restaurant is, you can have your signature or words to be paint on the wall or where ever you wanted to... You can easily find a chock here, the chock not only in one colour but it is in many colours, so that you can paint it on the wall as you like... So I decided to have mind on the wall here as well, I find and find and now only I realize that it is not easy to find an empty space to let me sign on...

What I heard is, the 3rd floor is mainly for accommodation, a place to rent out... but I think it is no longer to be rented out...as I saw the 3rd floor are blocked... may be they just wanted to be their own private place...