Labels

Portrait (310) Travel (205) Food or Coffee (115) Trip (93) Landscape (92) Thailand (56) Selangor (51) Kuala Lumpur (44) Vietnam (42) Wedding (41) Japan (38) Video (37) Pulau Pinang (32) Gone Big (29) Over Night (29) Event (26) Hong Kong (24) Pahang (24) Korea (23) Perak (13) Dairy (11) Melaka (11) Cambodia (10) China (6) Flora (5) Macau (5) Negeri Sembilan (4) Fauna (3) For Sale (2) Kedah (2) Kuantan (2) Indonesia (1) Johor (1) Pulau Langkawi (1) Taiwan (1)

Monday, May 21, 2012

Wesak Day This Year...

I been here for 3 years... never one time I carrying my camera with me... but this time, Under the hot sun of 3pm I'm here with my Camera with me...

Wesak Day consider a huge event in Malaysia as Chinese and Indians are celebrating it together... Buddhist Maha Vihara Temple host one of the largest event every year during the Wesak Day. During the evening you can also enjoy the Night Parade which organised by them as well...


Monks are here flashing the holy water to the believers...




Light up a Holy Lamp here to send the blessing to you family and the one you love.



Monks are here to tie up the blessing string for you, during the process... they will chanting to it as well...



This is something I really don't understand... They are professional beggar from China... What the hell they doing here?!