Labels

Portrait (303) Travel (207) Food or Coffee (115) Trip (93) Landscape (92) Thailand (56) Selangor (51) Kuala Lumpur (44) Vietnam (42) Wedding (41) Japan (40) Video (37) Pulau Pinang (32) Gone Big (29) Over Night (29) Event (26) Hong Kong (24) Pahang (24) Korea (23) Perak (13) Dairy (11) Melaka (11) Cambodia (10) China (6) Flora (5) Macau (5) Negeri Sembilan (4) Fauna (3) For Sale (2) Kedah (2) Kuantan (2) Indonesia (1) Johor (1) Pulau Langkawi (1) Taiwan (1)

Friday, April 5, 2013

Hong Kong . Canon Showroom @ ISQUARE . 香港佳能显示廳

By pressing the "20th Floor" in the lift of I Square at Tsim Sha Tsui, it will lead you to here, The Canon Showroom. I'm not purposely here just to visit the Showroom but it is also the Service Center of Canon if you turn left after you enter the that Entrance. 
I would say the weather of Hong Kong is extremely unhealthy and dusty, my camera was catching up with serious dust till the level I can't take it anymore. 
As I have some free time in the morning, so I came to this building located Nathan Road of Tsim Sha Tsui to get some service and cleaning my sensor. I made the decision just because I done it in Malaysia which either cost me 0 or now with RM50 in the time within an hour to complete the whole process.
What a surprise when I inquiry about the same services as I did in Malaysia,  it cost me about RM150 and will consume more than 3 hours to get it done. I just done have such a pleasure time to wait for such a long hour to get such a easy job to be done so I rejected the offer and walked out from the Service center. Before I leaving I walk in to the Showroom just next to it.

The Entrance just amazingly futuristic, just like you walking into some Science Lab.







Here exhibits the full spectrum of Canon consumer imaging products. Visitors can enjoy the fun of digital imaging through touch and trial on different kinds of Canon imaging products and software. Also, there is Canon professional gives advise on photography techniques and image editing.
You can just simply get assistant for any of Lens to try out and experience it.

Here also display with a lot of miniature for visitors to try out their macro lens, focusing as well as the Bokehlicious of their lens.


A rotation Display Rack display with full series of Canon Lens... Pick of your Choice?

This Lens and Camera worth almost a RM100K, I bet you desperately want to own it if you are one of the photography enthusiast!


Which will be your choice? 300mm? 400mm?

Or perhaps you more into FishEye? This is a Tilt Shift Lens!
How I wish I can grab one and go.

Here is another corner displaying with mobile printer and PnS camera of Canon.

iSQUARE Showroom Address:
20/F, iSQUARE, 63 Nathan Road
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.

Opening Hour:
Monday – Sunday 11:00am – 7:00pm (Close on Public Holiday)

Telephone No:
(852) 3191 2333